Discover the north of the province of Castellón with quiet roads that are ideal for practicing road cycling. You can not lose this!
Maestrat Road is a route in stages with a diverse landscape. A cycling paradise with roads and ports, witnesses of the Vuelta Ciclista a España as well as other high-level cycling competitions. This route combines the practice of cycling with a visit to a large number of municipalities full of history, culture, rich gastronomy, ancient olive trees, orange groves, medieval castles, cave paintings, etc.
THE TOP OF THIS ROUTE
- Go up the same passes as La Vuelta, such as Puertos de Culla and Ares del Maestrat.
- Enjoy extraordinary landscapes and places of great cultural, historical and gastronomic wealth.
- Get to know two of the most beautiful towns in Spain: Morella and Peñíscola.
- Discover the Levantine Rock Art, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, Tirig-Valltorta.
- Taste the varied cuisine of this bike route combining sea and mountains.
- Enjoy the hospitality of its people will make you feel like family. Ride with us all year round, the weather is great 365 days a year.